Life is full of
the unexpected. However, when you are well prepared, you can
be in control even under the most unexpected circumstances.
Star Health Insurance brings you Super Surplus Health
Insurance., which offers you much more coverage than the
traditional insurance policies. This means you can rest
assured and be confident of facing any unfortunate health
eventuality in the family- like sudden illness.
Super Surplus is an health insurance policy that offers much
more protection! Wider Coverage option of Rs. 7 lacs and Rs.
10 lacs at surprisingly low premiums.
- The policy offers an improved coverage benefit of
wider protection at a lesser price. Cover options - for Rs.
7,00,000 & Rs. 10,00,000.
- Hospitalization Cover: This would protect the Insured
Person for in-patient hospitalization expenses for a
minimum of 24 hours. These expenses include room rent up to
a maximum of Rs. 4000/- per day.
- No ceiling on ICU, medicine, diagnostic charges or
- Boarding and nursing expenses
- Surgeon's fees, Consultant's fees and Anaesthetist's
- Cost of blood, oxygen, diagnostic expenses, cost of
- Cost of medicines and drugs
details & premium
Any person aged between 5 months and 65 years can take
this insurance upto a maximum sum insured of Rs.
||Premium(Rs.) for individuals
Rs. 300,000 for all options
*Service Tax extra
Premium paid for this insurance is eligible for relief
under Section 80D of the IT Act.
- Call the 24 hour helpline for assistance
- Inform the ID number for easy reference
- In case of planned hospitalisation inform 24 hours prior to admission in the
- In case of emergency hospitalisation information to be given within 24 hours
- Cashless facility can be availed in all network hospitals
- In non-network hospitals payment must be made upfront and then reimbursement
will be effected on submission of documents.
- Expenses on treatment of Pre-Existing Diseases/
- Expenses during the first 30 day period from the date
of commencement of the policy (other than accident cases)
- Naturopathy treatment/ Cosmetic treatments
- Expenses that are purely diagnostic
- Non-Allopathic treatments
- Treatment of congenital defects/anomalies
buy this insurance?