STAR'S TRAVEL PROTECT INSURANCE
The advancement in science and technology has propelled the idea
of a world without boundaries. There is almost unrestricted movement
across borders and across oceans. People are traveling from one
place to another for various reasons - business, holiday,
employment, higher education, etc.
Newer worlds expose us to
unknown risks, new people, unfamiliar conditions of existence and
different economies. In all this, one thought of comfort is to know
that one's HEALTH is protected. Star Health is offering you this
comfort and care in foreign conditions.
The Company :
Star Health is an exclusive Health Insurance Company. Being the
first of its kind in India , the company is committed to set
international benchmarks of service and personal caring.
Our Vision :
- “PROTECTING HEALTH – PROMOTING HEALTH”.
Our Mission :
- Ultimate Customer Satisfaction
Who can benefit from this Policy?
All person residing in India aged between 6 months and 70 years
traveling outside India on Business or Holiday can take this
Is it necessary to undergo Medical tests?
Not required. However, if the medical history as revealed in the
proposal is adverse and for persons proposed for insurance are above
60 years, the ECG, Fasting & Postprandial Blood Sugar, Cholesterol
Profile and Urine Strip test plan reports are required to be
submitted along with the proposal.
When you travel abroad on Business or Holiday our Star Travel
protect policy provides you for:
- Emergency medical expenses.
- Repatriation in case of medical emergency.
- Repatriation of mortal remains.
- Any Dental emergency expenses following an Accident.
- Compensation following Accidental injuries.
- Cost of Loss of your checked in Baggage.
- Reasonable expenses incurred for obtaining New Passport.
- Flight Delay.
- Missed Departure/Connection.
- Expenses on Emergency purchases of consumables due to any
delay in handing over your checked in baggage by the carrier for
more than 12 hours.
- Pecuniary Loss on cancellation of your trip due to any
accidental bodily injury/death of a family member.
- Any Legal Liability that may be fastened upon you, if you
cause any bodily injury or property damage to any third party.
- Hijack distress.
To know more please
Fax: 044-42113813 email:email@example.com